Pages

butterflies

Thursday, October 31, 2013

HEA Romances With a Little Kick Review

I just received the most amazing and beautiful review of my book this morning, from a reviewer who loves romances, and she rated me 4 stilettos!  Deb from HEA Romances With a Little Kick gave me her honest review about my book and I am fucking stoked. Stoked!

I have had a shitty week, since I found out about my high cholesterol. I have been kinda depressed and not feeling like myself.  But Deb, oh Deb, she has lit the creative fire inside of me again with her opinion of my book.  And I know it's only an opinion and those can vary from person to person, but I think I really like hers. She is one smart lady, that's all I know, people.

Thank you so much HEA Romances With a Little Kick!

Check out my review here
http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.com/?p=3461

And when you're done, check out the rest of her site for all her romance reviews.

Happy Halloween!

Peace out!
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment