Pages

butterflies

Friday, October 25, 2013

Funny Stuff!

Why I write. Because kidnapping people and forcing them to act out your interesting make-believe worlds is technically illegal. haha

The funniest thing I came across today while pinteresting (yes I know it's called pinning, but I don't want to do what I'm told) is THIS!!!  So funny, yet so true and I want to emphasize the word 'TECHNICALLY'. I was looking for some inspirational words of wisdom to motivate my brain this morning and this is what I found.  THIS.  But, I love it.  I was meant to be touched by it.  It's hilarious and another way to validate writing versus kidnapping people and forcing them to act out my ideas. Which I hadn't really thought about before, but sounds pretty freakin interesting now.
Have a nice weekend :)
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment