Pages

butterflies

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions and Goals for 2014

Las Vegas Fireworks by William G. Hartshorn
#1 Publish Light and the unnamed Prequel 
Yes, I'm backwards.  I should just write the first book before Light, but it feels wrong to me and I am a go-with-my-feelings kind of girl. Plus, I do what I want.
#2 Keep up with my vegetarianism and work out every other day
I'm doing pretty well at not eating meat, I had a bit of turkey on Christmas and ate more dairy than my brain wanted to ... but I feel good about my transition and I think my body likes not eating meat. I want to say that even my skin looks nicer, but I won't so I don't jinx it. ;)
#3 Be in the NOW
Being in the now feels sooooo damn beautiful. Whenever I catch myself thinking/worrying about something I ask myself,  "What are you doing right now?" And I say things like, "Driving, cooking, peeing, folding laundry." And then I just focus on what I am doing in that moment and I get back to it, to that free feeling of loving life.
#4 Be a more patient mom and wife
Patience is not a virtue that I was blessed with and I have to work really hard at it.  This year I'm going to kick my no-patience brain's ass.

What are your resolutions and/or goals?

Peace out!
Pam <3

1 comment:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete