Pages

butterflies

Sunday, December 1, 2013

My FREE book experience

#1 Crazy
#2 Exciting
#3 Insane

That's how I will describe the two days that my book Mercy was FREE. Crazy, Exciting, and Insane.  I obsessively watched my ratings and the number of free books "sold". Compulsively.  I think I may have earned a couple of wrinkles during that 48 hours.
It was crazy how many people "bought" my book. Just nuts. I can't believe how many people have my book in their hands. I can't wrap my head around the number.
It was so excessively exciting to watch my ratings tick down in the Kindle store for free books and free contemporary romance books.      I hit #7. Number 7.
I was insane before for even putting my immature and weird writing out there into the universe, but now I feel a little more insane ... with joy and gratefulness for everything in my life.
Thanks for everything, for the love and support peeps!

Peace out!
Pam <3

Oh yeah ... FYI I'm having another FREE promo 12/17-12/19.  I'm going for 3 days next time :) My crazy shall not be reigned!


1 comment:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete