Pages

butterflies

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

You can't say happiness without penis!

GUESS WHAT?!
Funny Quotes, LOL Quotes, Funny Quotes Graphics, Funny Sayings
Did I totally write penis in my title?  You bet your ass I did!

Why?
1. I love happiness
2. I love to laugh
3. the word penis could possibly get my blog more hits
AND FINALLY
4. Penis

Do my kids know it's called a 'penis'?  No, they do not.  Around here we call it a doodle. In the Simpson's movie, Bart doesn't want to take the dare that Homer offers up to him of riding his skateboard nude.  Bart doesn't want anyone to see his doodle.  And the name stuck for us!

BTW I think I may have some form of ADD, my middle kid has it and it can be/usually is genetic and my husband claims he definitely does not have it. I'm just telling you this because I tend to ramble or switch topics often.

Where was I?

Ah, yes ... Hump Day Happiness.

I need inspiration and funny shit to get me through life.  I think sometimes we get so weighed down by life's little stresses and we need to laugh, so we don't take everything so damn serious.  We need to feel good, to feel happy.

So here you go.  And you're welcome  :)

I have lots of inspirational and funny stuff posted on my pinterest boards.  follow me here!

Peace out!
Pam  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment